HOST A SCREENING IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Join us in spreading the news about regeneration by hosting a screening at your local farm or in your community.
Enter your information below to receive info and toolkits that will provide you with everything you need to know to host your own screening. Thank you in advance and we look forward to helping you spread the news about your event! To contact us directly or if your request is urgent, please email Kristin Cooney at [email protected].
Absolutely! We’re helping hundreds of individuals, farms, schools, community centers, clubs, churches, non-profits, businesses and more share the film (both physically and virtually). If you’re ready for next steps, fill out the Registration Form above to sign up to host a screening and someone from our team will be in touch soon!
The film is 87 minutes long.
For individuals, educational institutions and NGOs, there is no cost to share the film. For companies and corporations that wish to screen the film there is a licensing fee.
Depending on the size of your event, you can host screenings anywhere from your living room or backyard, to classrooms and school auditoriums, office meeting rooms, farms, museums, and more.
Yes! A variety of resources, materials, and support are available to different audiences. Please complete the Registration form and we will be in touch with what’s available.
No problem, if you indicate your event is private on the registration form we’ll be sure to keep the event address private!
The film is available on Netflix on September 22, 2020, and starting in late October 2020 as a DVD, and also on Educational Video on Demand via Film Platform (for academic institutions only).
Yes, Netflix offers up several language options for subtitles, including: English, Spanish (Neutral), French, German, Italian, Malaysian, Indonesian, and more. If needed, we are happy to provide a transcript if your desired subtitles are not available.
You may be able to use a screening as a fundraiser for your organization as well. Simply tell us more when you register for your screening and we’ll go from there.
Yes! Upon completion of the Screening Registration Form, our team will provide you with customized screening tools and promotional resources to help you spread the word about your screening, the film, and the larger movement.
So many! In addition to registering your school for a screening, you can sign up here to receive a free Kiss The Ground Educational DVD which will include the feature film as well as a custom, 45-minute, Educational version specifically designed for use in academic settings.
So many! In addition to registering your farm for a screening, you can sign up here to receive a free Kiss The Ground Farmer’s Edition which will include the feature film as well as a custom, 45-minute farming version specifically designed to provide nuts-and-bolts tools, resources, and support for farmers who are interested in transitioning to regenerative farming practices.
- During the time of COVID we recommend that larger events be held outside with fresh air rather than in a closed environment whenever possible.
- Guest temperature taken upon entry for any events where guests will be outside of their cars. This is not necessary if you are planning a drive-in style event where guests remain inside their cars. Anyone found to have a temperature of 100 degrees or above should immediately return to their car with all parties that they arrived with, and they must all leave the premises together.
- Guests must wear masks or facial coverings at all times when moving throughout the venue. Masks can only be removed once the guest is sitting in their designated location.
- You may consider asking guests to either sign a waiver or state upon entry that they are not currently experiencing or have not experienced any virus symptoms in the last week and that they understand the risks associated with attending an in-person event.
- Approved seating areas should be drawn using chalk, rope or other environmentally friendly product to create 6-foot distancing between groups.
- Separate ingress and egress routes for social distancing should be provided whenever possible.
- Sufficient number of handwash sinks with soap and hand sanitizer stations should be provided
- Food/beverages should be pre-packaged and served by gloved attendant – no self-serve food/beverage stations
- Food trucks or food stations with attendants are okay as long as the attendant is properly masked/gloved and is the only person handling food, utensils, etc.
- Any handouts or giveaways for guests should be handed to individuals by gloved attendants – no self-serve stations
- Gathering information from attendees should be done hands-free as much as possible (via QR code, text your questions, etc.)
- If your event has any sponsor tables, activities, etc. be sure to keep 6-foot social distancing between guests, sanitizer station, etc. on case-by-case basis
- Clear signage should be provided at the entrance and at other areas prone to congregation reminding guests of the COVID guidelines they are expected to adhere to while at your event.
- Restrooms should be checked often for cleanliness and to ensure soap and sanitizers are full